Private College Counselors in the San Fernando Valley
Our Personal Approach to Private In Home Tutoring
- Highly Trained and Experienced Professionals
- We work around your schedule, flexible time options
- In the comfort of your own home
Grades 9-12 High School Tutoring for All Curriculum Subjects
Are you concerned about which University your high school student will end up attending? Are you stressed about the application process? Our Counseling department is run by P.h.D. in Education from UCLA with over 15 years of counseling experience.
We provide a comprehensive College Counseling and Application Solution.
- Transcript, GPA, and test score evaluation
- Career Interest Inventory
- Strategy Planning Meeting
- College Exploration Matching
- Identify safe, target, and reach college
- Prepare a college list
- College Application Process
- UC Application (9 campuses)
- CSU Application (23 campuses)
- Common Application
- Private Colleges
- Personal Statement
- Brainstorm, refine, edit, complete UC and Common Application essays & supplements
- Financial Aid Eligibility and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Calculation
- Evaluation of College Admissions and Financial Aid Offers
- Supplemental Essays
- Ivy League Application and Interview Setup
- College Admission Interview Preparation
- Mock interview
- Volunteer Work & Extracurricular Activity Search
- Placement in activity
- Job shadow placement
- Pre-college summer program advisement
- Scholarship Search & Applications
- Financial Aid Applications
- FAFSA & CSS Profile
- Appeal Letters
- Housing applications
- College Tour Set Up
Need a Private College Counselor?
Call us at 818.850.6284 and schedule a free consultation today.
A+ Tutoring provides private in home College Admissions Private Counseling at an affordable price to the San Fernando Valley including Canoga Park, Northridge, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys, North Hills, Granada Hills, Reseda, and more.