Small Learning Pods
Instruction in Private Residences
If you are reading this page, know you are not alone, we are currently working with families to accommodate their child’s needs for the upcoming school year. In light of the school closures currently affecting students of multiple local school districts including LAUSD, effective 8/1/2020 we will be providing In Person Small Group Learning Pods. Go here for information about our private 1 on 1 tutoring services. Check out our article on pods in the LA Times.
We will be strictly adhering to all CDC guidelines and directives from local and state government. Things to know:
- The maximum # of students in any pod is 5
- Sessions must occur in an outdoor setting with adequate space for social distancing.
- Hand-washing and hygiene protocols will be in place
- The minimum lesson duration is 2 hours. For Groups of 4-5 we recommend a 3 hour block.
- We will cater the program to the individual needs of the students in the pod
- Students must be in the same grade level
- Teacher and student will use face coverings at all times
- Daily temperature checks before the start of sessions
- Curriculum aligned with California Department of Education
- We will support the learning from your child’s local school
- Cost of Services range $20-$55 per student per hour